Get Your Flu Shot with No Out-of-Pocket Cost
- Call your in-network doctor or health care professional. You may be billed for other services performed at an office visit.
- The New Jersey locations of the pharmacies listed below. In addition to flu shots, you can get immunizations including shingles, hepatitis A and B, pneumococcal and human papillomavirus (HPV):
- Independent pharmacies in the Garden State Pharmacy Organization. Ask your local pharmacist if they participate with Horizon BCBSNJ and offer no-cost flu shots as part of the Garden State Pharmacy Organization.
- Direct Primary Care doctor's offices of Everside Health, R-Health and Sanitas Medical Center.
Outside of New Jersey
- MinuteClinic® at select CVS locations, also offers no-cost flu vaccines and other immunizations.
- OptumRx provides no-cost flu shots — in and out of New Jersey — for members with OptumRx pharmacy benefits.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist
Various factors, such as age and lifestyle, determine when adults and children should get immunizations. Talk to your doctor for more information about recommended immunizations for you and your covered family members. Pharmacists in New Jersey are limited to providing immunizations to members based on age and other criteria. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
SHBP/SEHBP contracts with OptumRx to provide prescription drug coverage. OptumRx is independent from and not affiliated with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey.
Minute Clinic® is a registered mark of CVS Health.