Members with Horizon HMO have access to doctors, health care professionals and facilities in the Horizon Managed Care Network and all hospitals in the Horizon Hospital Network.
Members must select a Primary Care Physician (PCP) from the Horizon Managed Care Network. Your PCP will refer you for specialty care when needed. Certain services require prior authorization.
Horizon HMO also offers:
- Membership in our Away from Home® Care program if you or a covered family member will be out of the area for an extended period of time.
- 100% coverage for preventive services (physical exams, well-child care, immunizations) received in network.
- No claims to file when accessing care in network.
- Dedicated nurses for additional support in managing a condition or an episode of care.
- Precious Additions®, a prenatal education program.
- Tools and services to securely manage your personal benefit and claim information online.
- My Health Manager, powered by WebMD®, for a range of health and wellness tools and resources online.
To get the most from your Horizon HMO plan, please refer to this Member Guidebook. It will help you understand your coverage and how your Horizon HMO plan works