Online Health Assessment
Take your online health assessment today and be eligible to earn NJWELL reward points—and a Visa® Prepaid card.
Just answer a brief questionnaire about your medical history and lifestyle habits and you’ll get an assessment of your current health with tips to help you stay well. Your covered spouse/partner can participate, too.
Your individual results are kept completely confidential and are protected by federal and state privacy laws including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
- Sign in. If you do not have a username and password, you must have a valid email address to register.
- To complete your health assessment, click the arrow next to the Health Assessment Tool prompt and then select Take It Now. If there is no prompt, select the Health Assessment Tool from the Healthy Living tab at the top of the page. Begin the health assessment, or select Update Score to update your answers to your last health assessment.
- Answer all the questions and select Save and Continue on each page; then select Finalize. Answer a few more questions, then select Finish to complete the health assessment. Your Health Score and the current date should appear. If the current date does not appear, your assessment was not completed, and your points will not be recorded. You may select Print Reports to print a copy of your Summary Page and the Physician Summary Report to discuss with your doctor.
- Once you have finished the health assessment, select the NJWELL/RWP Rewards tab to complete online activities or to enter the dates of preventive screenings. Remember that you also have to complete the required biometric health screening annually before October 31 to earn a reward. When you have earned 800 points, and completed the health assessment and biometric health screening, you will receive an email with instructions to get your $250 Visa card.1
Keep on track
You sign in to check points and reward status at any time.
The health assessment is a private and secure online questionnaire about medical history and lifestyle habits. Responses to the questionnaire, combined with health screening results, can help measure your current health status, determine potential health risks, and offer you a plan of action to improve your health.
You must register and sign in to access the health assessment.
- Sign in. If you do not have a username and password, you'll need to register first by following the on-screen prompts.
- Select Wellness and scroll to NJWELL under My Health Manager and select Learn more.
- In the Healthy Living tab, find the Health Assessment Tool to begin or update your health assessment or to view your NJWELL Rewards Lobby.
You must update the assessment every year between November 1 and October 31 to earn NJWELL reward points for the current year.
WebMD® is a registered mark of WebMD, LLC. WebMD, LLC is independent from and not affiliated with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey. NJWELL is administered by the New Jersey Division of Pensions and Benefits. All provisions of the program are established by the Division and are subject to change.