Horizon Health Guide
Your experience just got better. Introducing convenience and support like never before.
Introducing Horizon Health Guide for SHBP/SEHBP Members
Your Horizon Health Guide can help you and your covered dependents with:
- Understanding your benefits
- Making doctors’ appointments
- Claims and billing questions
- Everyday health concerns
- Transferring medical records
We know you’re busy — but we also know it’s hard to be your best when you’re not feeling well. Your Horizon Health Guide can help you with:
Managing Acute or Chronic Conditions
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
Cancer Care Support
Each cancer patient’s journey is different, but they all share a common goal: being cancer-free. When you’re facing a cancer diagnosis, juggling appointments and making medical decisions can be overwhelming. You can feel more empowered to make decisions about your care when you understand the disease, and the medical and surgical treatment options for your specific type and stage. Your Horizon Health Guide will support you and can provide one-on-one education and counseling for:
- Understanding a new diagnosis
- Treatment options, including specialty drugs
- Day-to-day coping, including setting up appointments and preventive care reminders
- Help with other health issues
- Custom clinical research options and follow-up
- Pain management and palliative care
- Recommendations about programs and services that may help you
Horizon Behavioral Health℠
We understand that asking for help can be challenging, but you are not alone. We are ready to connect you to the right type of care.
Get and Stay Healthy with NJWELL
The SHBP/SEHBP rewards eligible members and their covered spouses/partners for completing health and wellness activities through NJWELL.
We’ll help you manage your diabetes with an individualized program that combines advanced technology and coaching.