AbleTo Support Program
Horizon Behavioral Health works with AbleTo, Inc. to offer a structured eight-week program that can help reduce depression, anxiety and stress while focusing on your specific needs and goals.
If you have a chronic medical condition, it’s normal to feel sad, anxious or stressed. To help you feel better, Horizon Behavioral Health works with AbleTo, Inc. to offer a structured, eight-week program to help you manage your emotional and physical health. You can connect with licensed and accredited professionals, twice a week, over the phone or online and at no cost to you.1
With AbleTo, you’ll get care that is:
- Personalized: Tailored to your specific need and health condition
- Convenient: Anytime, anywhere access through your phone or computer
- Affordable: Services are covered under your health plan
- Private: Sessions are delivered securely and confidentially
- Proven: Studies show AbleTo improves emotional health and well-being
- Professional: Therapists and coaches are licensed and accredited
You may get letter or phone call from AbleTo to participate in this program. You can also schedule your first visit online or call 1-800-991-5579 (TTY 711), weekdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET.
AbleTo, Inc. and AbleTo, Inc.’s subsidiary, AbleTo Behavioral Health Services PC, are independently contracted by Horizon BCBSNJ to provide remote behavioral health support services. AbleTo, Inc. and AbleTo Behavioral Health Services PC are independent from and not affiliated with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey.