If you or a loved one is dealing with daily challenges or serious conditions, we can help connect you with care1, including:
- Individual and group counseling
- Crisis intervention and mental health treatment
- Autism care management services
- Online wellness and self-directed therapy tools
- Virtual doctor and therapy visits
- Treatment programs for Substance Use Disorder
Emotional Support for Members with a Chronic Illness
Horizon Behavioral Health works with AbleTo, Inc. to offer a structured eight-week program that can help reduce depression, anxiety and stress while focusing on your specific needs and goals.
Better manage your stress, anxiety or depression with our new tool
A new digital tool, Joyable, can help you manage your behavioral health anytime, anywhere, from your computer or mobile device. Through Joyable, you have access to personal coaching and online resources in an eight-week program to help improve your emotional health and overall well-being using the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy. All at no cost to you.