Employee Health Plan Clinical Team
Get support from your Employee Health Plan Clinical Team
Each of us plays a vital role in providing quality, comprehensive health care to our patient community. To continue to deliver that level of care to our patients, we need to take care of ourselves and our families. RWJBarnabas Health is committed to addressing your and your family’s needs.
That’s why RWJBarnabas Health provides you and your covered dependents the same outstanding clinical care that we provide to our patients. As a Horizon BCBSNJ member through RWJBarnabas Health, you have access to the Employee Health Plan Clinical Team (EHPCT).
The EHPCT is comprised of dedicated health care professionals, including advanced practice, registered and licensed practical nurses, who provide personalized, comprehensive care management.
EHPCT services include:
- Care coordination before, during and after hospitalization
- Chronic disease management for conditions such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, chronic kidney disease and coronary artery disease
- Medication management, including assistance with adherence and education
- In-network referrals
- Coordinating and scheduling services in the RWJBarnabas Health Care System
- Providing guidance about routine preventive services you may need
- Facilitating access to ancillary care team members, including registered dietitians, pharmacists, life coaches and behavioral health specialists
- Helping you understand, navigate and use your benefits in the RWJBarnabas Health Care System
EHPCT care is recorded in a separate and secure documentation system ensuring your privacy and confidentiality. The program is available to all benefit-eligible employees, spouses and dependents. To use this free benefit, please call the EHPCT at 1-844-227-3795.