BHealthy Care Management Team
The RWJBH Employee Health Plan and its associated resources have been rebranded to BHealthy Care to make it easier for you to understand your complete health benefits package.
The BHealthy Care Management Team provides personalized, 100% confidential, comprehensive care management and coordination services to employees and their families who are enrolled in the RWJBarnabas Health medical plans. Our team of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and care coordination support specialists is available for:
- Transitions of Care Services for coordination of care and follow-up before, during, and after hospitalization.
- Chronic Condition Management for employees with a newly diagnosed or unstable chronic condition such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, COPD, or cancer. Services include assistance in management of provider referrals, individualized treatment goals, review of medications, access to community/social services, and patient education.
- Medication Management and Referrals to an ambulatory pharmacy team to support patients with medication adherence and education.
- Assistance with Finding a Network Specialist and scheduling services throughout the RWJBarnabas Health network.
- Support from Multidisciplinary Team including registered dietitians, social work, pharmacists, wellness coaches, and behavioral health specialists.
- Access to Specialty Programs such as Physician Directed Weight Loss and Remote Patient Monitoring.
For more information, contact the BHealthy Care Management Team at 1-844-227-3795.