Provider Data Maintenance Tool
Having the most current and accurate provider information in our Doctor & Hospital Finder helps our members find you and make informed decisions about getting the care they need. Our Provider Data Maintenance Tool on NaviNet makes it easier for you to update demographic information which displays online.
The tool can be used to quickly and conveniently make changes to your provider information which we display to your Horizon and Horizon NJ Health patients:
- Add or delete office locations
- Add or update office email addresses
- Update phone and fax numbers
- Manage practice limitations
- Manage areas of expertise for behavioral health services
- Indicate if you offer telemedicine services
- Provide information about your race/ethnicity
How to access the Provider Data Maintenance Tool
Your NaviNet Security Officer can sign in to NaviNet to access the Provider Data Maintenance Tool through the Horizon BCBSNJ Plan Central page. If you don’t have access to NaviNet, you can sign up for free with your Federal Tax ID.
If you don’t have access to the Horizon BCBSNJ plan central page, access NaviNet and submit a request to have Horizon BCBSNJ added to your profile.
Please continue to email network terminations, TIN changes or practice name changes to EnterprisePDM@HorizonBlue.com.
If you have questions about your provider listing and would like assistance before submitting changes on the Provider Data Maintenance Tool, please contact the following Provider Services team(s), as appropriate:
- Horizon Managed Care Network and/or Horizon PPO Network: 1-800-624-1110, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time (ET)
- Horizon NJ Health networks: 1-800-682-9091, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET.
- Behavioral health providers can also send an email to BHNetworkRelations@HorizonBlue.com. Please include your name, NPI and county.
NaviNet® is a registered mark of NaviNet, Inc.