Provider Data Maintenance Tool
Having the most current and accurate provider information in our Doctor & Hospital Finder helps our members find you and make informed decisions about getting the care they need. Our Provider Data Maintenance Tool on NaviNet makes it easier to update demographic information which displays online.
The tool can be used to quickly and conveniently make changes to the information we display to your Horizon and Horizon NJ Health patients. It also allows you to share the practice contact information we'll use in day-to-day interactions with you.
- Add or delete office locations
- Add or update office email addresses
- Update phone and fax numbers
- Manage practice limitations
- Manage areas of expertise for behavioral health services
- Indicate if telemedicine services are offered
- Provide information about practitioner race/ethnicity
- Add or update your practice's website URL
- Review the practitioners we recognize as affiliated with your group practice locations
- Add or update contact information for Quality Chart medical record requests
For network terminations, TIN changes or practice name changes please use the Horizon Data Submission Template. Participating practices and participating ancillary providers can review information on using the Horizon Data Submission Template on our Demographic Updates pages.
How to access the Provider Data Maintenance Tool
Your NaviNet Security Officer can sign in to NaviNet to access the Provider Data Maintenance Tool through the Horizon BCBSNJ Plan Central page. Your NaviNet Security Officer can also grant Security Officer level access to additional staff to update your practice information using the self-service tool.
If you don't have access to the Horizon BCBSNJ plan central page, access NaviNet and submit a request to have Horizon BCBSNJ added to your profile.
Related information on demographic updates.
If you have questions about your provider listing and would like assistance before submitting changes on the Provider Data Maintenance Tool, please contact the following Provider Services team(s), as appropriate:
- Horizon Managed Care Network and/or Horizon PPO Network: 1-800-624-1110, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time (ET)
- Horizon NJ Health networks: 1-800-682-9091, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET.
- Behavioral health providers can also send an email to BHNetworkRelations@HorizonBlue.com. Please include your name, NPI and county.
NaviNet® is a registered mark of NaviNet, Inc.