Important Resources for Providers
Important Information About our Programs and Policies
We want to be sure you have access to important information about our programs and policies, as well as our provider self-service tools that can help you care for your Horizon and Braven Health℠ patients.
All the information and tools you need are available online on NaviNet and here on our provider website. Behavioral health providers can also find information specific to their specialty on our dedicated Horizon Behavioral Health webpage.
We encourage you to access:
- Blue Review – our provider newsletter
- Clinical practice guidelines
- Prescription drug lists and how to request formulary exception
- Medical policies and updates
- Member rights and responsibilities
- News and legal notices
- Administrative manuals and user guides
- Our Chronic Care and Case Management Programs, including eligibility and member referrals
- Plan details, including access to member ID card information and images
- Health management programs
- Registration for our provider educational webinars
- Our Utilization Management (UM) Program, including contact information, how to request a copy of our UM criteria and UM Affirmative Statement
- Provider self-service tools that save you time on the phone with Provider Services. Get started today using the:
- Provider Data Maintenance Tool: You are required to send us your provider data updates within 10 days of any changes. The tool allows you to make updates quickly. You can also provide us with your email address so you can get communications like this via email.
- Eligibility and Benefits Cost Share Estimator: Get member cost share estimates and prior authorization requirements and a reference number within minutes.
If you have questions, please contact your Network Specialist, Network Hospital Specialist or Ancillary Contracting Specialist.