HorizonDocs is a digital tool that helps make interacting with us faster, easier and more convenient.
Available to providers through NaviNet, HorizonDocs allows you to receive and respond to requests from us for additional information and documentation, including but not limited to:
- Lists of members who require screenings
- Results and Recognition Performance and Incentive reports
- HEDIS® chart requests
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) Data Submission Templates
The exchange of protected health information though HorizonDocs is safe and secure.
HorizonDocs offers additional benefits and features, including:
- Organizing documents by category and sub-category
- Allowing you to control access to documents based on sensitivity level
- Emailing notifications when documents are sent and received
Attend a HorizonDocs Educational Webinar
We recommend attending one of our HorizonDocs training webinars to help ensure you’re getting the most from this tool.
Visit our Educational Webinars page to register for a HorizonDocs webinar.
NaviNet Security Officers and HorizonDocs
Before you can use HorizonDocs, your office’s Security Officer has to establish settings and grant access for users in your office. Your Security Officer is responsible for:
- Setting up and managing user permissions in your office so that documents can be viewed by the appropriate staff per roles and “sensitivity level” settings.
- Registering the email addresses of users so they will receive email notices when Horizon requests information through HorizonDocs.
How to access HorizonDocs
Once your Security Officer grants you access, you can:
- Sign in to NaviNet
- Select Horizon BCBSNJ or Horizon NJ Health from the My Health Plans menu
- Click HealthSphere within the Workflows for this Plan section
- Sign in to NaviNet, click Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and, under the Security tab, review the FAQs within Common Security Officer Tasks
If you have questions about HorizonDocs, please contact you Network Specialist, Hospital Network Specialist or Ancillary Reimbursement Analyst.