HealthSphere, our online health care data management tool, is available to ALL participating physicians, other health care professionals, ancillary providers and facilities.
Through HealthSphere, participating providers have access to a 360-degree view of Horizon BCBCNJ patient records. HealthSphere merges and organizes clinical patient information collected from a variety of internal and external health care information sources and systems and makes it available to users.¹
The information accessed on HealthSphere can help providers improve patient outcomes, lower costs and enhance patient experience. HealthSphere offers:
- Easy access to near real-time patient information
- Comprehensive, reliable information allowing for timely interventions, improved health outcomes and proactive monitoring of chronic disease management across the continuum of care
- Ability to identify diagnostic and treatment opportunities
- Care coordination and transition of care improvement opportunities
We strongly encourage you/your office staff to register for and start using HealthSphere.
REGISTER FOR HEALTHSPHERE
To register for HealthSphere, please:
- Email the following information to HealthSphere_Training@HorizonBlue.com
- Name of Practice/Facility
- TIN/NPI of Practice/Facility
- Name of the NaviNet Security Officer at your Practice/Facility
- Security Officer’s NaviNet Username
- Security Officer’s Email Address
- Horizon BCBSNJ will email you a HealthSphere User Agreement to be signed and returned.
- Upon execution of the HealthSphere User Agreement, we will provide your NaviNet Security Officer with the ability to designate HealthSphere users within your practice/facility.
You can access HealthSphere via NaviNet:
- Log in to NaviNet
- Select Horizon BCBSNJ from the My Health Plans menu
- Click HealthSphere within the Workflows for this Plan section
If you have questions about HealthSphere, please email HealthSphere_Training@HorizonBlue.com.
¹Please note that HealthSphere data input sources are currently fixed. At this time, we are not seeking to incorporate additional patient information from any provider practice management systems or electronic health records.