Updating Your Directory Information
The easiest way to ensure that practitioner information is current, accurate and complete is to use CAQH ProView™.
Using CAQH ProView eliminates the need for you to share the same professional and practice information with all the health insurance plans with which you work. Simply create and maintain a single CAQH Proview profile – at no cost to you – and grant access to organizations you select for purposes of claims administration, credentialing and directory services.
- If you’re not already registered in CAQH ProView, visit ProView.caqh.org/pr to self-register.
- If you have an existing CAQH ProView profile:
- Review your current information in the Provider Directory Snapshot
- Make updates to your information and affiliations, as appropriate, paying specific attention to:
- The office locations at which you practice
- If you're currently accepting new patients
- Degree(s) earned
- Email address
- Hospital Affiliation(s)
- Language(s) spoken
- Phone number(s)
- Fax number(s)
- NPI information
- Re-attest that this information is current, accurate and complete and that it may be included in files and published in directories for the health plans you designate.
Thoroughly review the information within your CAQH Provider Directory Snapshot before you re-attest that your information is current, accurate and complete and that it may be included in files and published in directories for the health plans you designate.
Information omitted from your CAQH ProView profile might result in our making changes to your Horizon BCBSNJ provider file. For example, if you re-attest that your CAQH information is current, accurate and complete, but your CAQH ProView profile only includes three of the five locations at which you practice, Horizon BCBSNJ will remove your affiliations at those omitted locations.
Horizon BCBSNJ collaborates with Atlas Systems to help ensure that participating practitioner and group practice information is accurate, current and complete.
We invite you to use Atlas Systems’ PRIME-Hub, a convenient online tool through which you can quickly review, update and confirm practitioner information to help ensure that your practice information is accurate and up-to-date in Horizon BCBSNJ’s files.
To get started, simply visit hub.primeatlas.com.
- If you’re a first-time user of PRIME-Hub, register by creating a user name (your email address) and password.
- Once you’ve logged in to PRIME-Hub, you can:
- Review each practitioner record specific to your location.
- Update practitioner information as appropriate.
- Confirm/attest that the information is accurate.
Please note that even if no changes are required, you can attest to the accuracy of the practitioner information.
If we are unable to validate that your practice information is current and accurate, Horizon BCBSNJ may take actions up to, and including, termination of the practitioners in question.
You can also email questions to email@example.com or speak with a PRIME Hub support specialist at 1-844-334-9694.
Atlas Systems is an independent company that supports Horizon BCBSNJ by helping to maintain the accuracy of our Doctor & Hospital Finder.