What You Need to Know About Your 2023 Braven Health℠ Participation Status
Starting October 15, 2022, Medicare-eligible beneficiaries who reside in all 21 New Jersey counties can enroll in a Braven Health Medicare Advantage plan for coverage beginning January 1, 2023.
What You Need to Know
- You already participate with Braven Health Medicare Advantage (MA) plans if you participate in our Horizon Managed Care Network or Hospital Network.
- You can provide services to Braven Health members.
- Braven Health (PPO) plans use the broad Horizon Managed Care Network and Horizon Hospital Network.
- Members enrolled in our Braven Medicare Plus (HMO) plan (offered only in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean, and Union Counties) use a subset of the Horizon Managed Care Network or a subset of the Horizon Hospital Network.
- You can confirm your 2023 Braven Health participation status in our Doctor & Hospital Finder.
- Braven Health has its own Payer ID (84367), different from Horizon.
Take Action Now:
- Register for Braven Health EDI prior to January 1, 2023. All trading partners and direct submitters (who are not already registered) must register for Braven Health EDI prior to January 1, 2023 to submit and receive electronic transactions related to Braven Health members.
- Register to attend one of our webinars.
- Professional medical practices: Register to attend a Braven Health webinar.
- Behavioral Health practitioners and ancillary providers: Register for one of our Quarterly/Biannual Update or Orientation sessions, which will include information about Braven Health.
- Hospital staff: Attend an online Hospital Forum session in November, which will include information about Braven Health.