Use Updated 2017 Agreements When Adding New Practitioners
When submitting information for us to credential physicians and/or other health care professionals for participation in our network(s), please make sure to use the updated 2017 versions of the following Agreement(s):
- Horizon Healthcare of New Jersey, Inc. Agreement with Participating Physicians and Other Healthcare Professionals, for participation in the Horizon Managed Care Network.
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Agreement with Participating Physicians and Healthcare Professionals, for participation in the Horizon PPO Network.
To access PDF versions of our 2017 Agreement(s) registered NaviNet® users may log in to NaviNet and from the Horizon BCBSNJ plan central page:
- Mouse over References and Resources and click Provider Reference Materials.
- Mouse over Resources and click Manuals & User Guides.
- Click Agreements.
Our credentialing team will withdraw the applications of practitioners who DO NOT submit completed 2017 Agreements. Please use 2017 Agreement versions to avoid delays in the credentialing process.
When filling out an Agreement for a new practitioner, please:
- Make sure to review and complete 2017 Agreement(s).
- Do not highlight, cross out, use white out on or alter any content in the Agreement(s).
- Spell out your specialty, do not abbreviate.
- Sign and date only in the designated fields.
Upon completion of the credentialing process, countersigned Agreement(s) will be returned to you for your records.
Participating providers/practices may contact their Network Specialist with any questions.
NaviNet® is a registered trademark of NaviNet, Inc.