Send and receive documents all in one place with HorizonDocs
HorizonDocs is one of several digital tools available to you to make accessing information easier and more convenient. HorizonDocs is a platform, available through NaviNet, where you can send us documents and get documents we send you, all in one place.
With HorizonDocs, the exchange of protected health information is safe and secure. Plus, HorizonDocs offers additional benefits and features, including:
- Organizing documents by category and sub-category
- Allowing you to control access to documents based on sensitivity level
- Emailing notifications when documents are sent and received
Examples of documents you may receive on HorizonDocs include:
- Lists of members who require screenings
- Results and Recognition Performance and Incentive reports
- HEDIS® chart requests
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) Data Submission Templates
How to access HorizonDocs through NaviNet
You can register for HorizonDocs on NaviNet. Your practice’s NaviNet Security Officer is responsible for setting up permissions for HorizonDocs users based on document sensitivity level and registering user email addresses to receive notifications when Horizon BCBSNJ sends documents.