Skip to main content

Returning Outstanding Credit Balances

The Credit Balance Adjustment Request Form allows your facility to return any improper or additional claim reimbursements from patient billing or claims processing to us. All credit balances outstanding for 30 days or more should be reported using the Credit Balance Adjustment Request Form.

Ensure you are using the most current version of the form.

You should submit copies of payment vouchers, hospital bills and any other pertinent information with your completed Credit Balance Adjustment Request Form to:

  • Horizon BCBSNJ
  • Schaheda Fischer, PP-12P
  • PO Box 420
  • Newark, NJ 07101-0420

Or fax to: 1-973-274-2336

If you have questions, call Schaheda Fischer, Credit Balance Specialist, at 1-862-588-6424.

Published on: March 15, 2021, 11:19 a.m. ET
Last updated on: March 15, 2021, 16:16 p.m. ET