New Webinar for Behavioral Health Practitioners and Facilities
CHANGES TO THE MANAGEMENT OF THE HORIZON BEHAVIORAL HEALTH℠ PROGRAM
As previously announced, on or about April 1, 2020, we will complete the transition of the administration and clinical management of behavioral health services from Beacon Health Options to our internal operations. This webinar will help you understand how these changes will impact how you work with us.
We will discuss what is changing and when, as well as:
- How to obtain precertification for behavioral health services
- Using NaviNet®
- Checking member eligibility and benefits
- The resources and tools available to you
- Claims submission
- And more
- Choose a session that is right for you (facility or practitioner).
- Choose a date.
- Click Register next to the date of your choice.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the session.
|Facility Session: Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 10 to 11 a.m.||Register|
|Practitioner Session: Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 2 to 3 p.m.||Register|
|Practitioner Session: Thursday, March 12, 2020, 10 to 11 a.m.||Register|
|Facility Session: Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 2 to 3 p.m.||Register|
|Practitioner Session: Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 10 to 11 a.m.||Register|
NaviNet® is a registered trademark of NaviNet, Inc.
Should you include trademark language for the Horizon Behavioral HealthSM program here?