Network Specialist Assignments Have Changed for Certain Counties
Your Network Specialist is a valuable resource for you and your practice and your primary point of contact to learn more about Horizon products and administrative policies and procedures. Each Network Specialist supports the participating physicians and other health care professionals within a given county of our local service area.
Effective September 19, 2022, the assigned Network Specialists have changed for the following counties:
- Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Sussex and Warren Counties, NJ
- Kent, New Castle & Sussex Counties, DE
- Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Philadelphia, Lehigh & Pike Counties, PA
These changes impact the Network Specialists assigned to medical practices. No changes have been made to the Network Specialists assigned to support Behavioral Health practitioners and practices.
To view our revised list of Network Specialist Assignments, log on to NaviNet.net, select Horizon BCBSNJ from the My Health Plans menu and:
- Mouse over References and Resources and select Provider Reference Materials
- Mouse over Resources and select Network Specialists
You can also call 1-800-624-1110 and, when prompted, select More Options, and then select Network Relations to reach your Network Specialist.