Molecular and Genomic Testing Orientation Sessions
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is expanding our collaboration with eviCore healthcare1 (eviCore) to administer a Medical Necessity Determination (MND) program for Molecular and Genomic Testing services. This program will be implemented on July 3, 2017, for services rendered July 3, 2017 and after.
We’re pleased to announce that eviCore will be leading orientation sessions designed to introduce you and your staff to the new Molecular and Genomic Testing Program.
These important sessions provide an overview of the Molecular and Genomic Testing Program, including:
- The MND process and requirements
- Accessing information and tools on eviCore.com
- Review of the Molecular and Genomic Testing Program Quick Reference Guide (QRG)
You will have an opportunity during each session to ask questions about this new program.
We strongly encourage you to choose the session that works best for you and mark your calendar today.
|Thursday, June 15, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time|
|Wednesday, June 21, 2017||2:00 – 3:00 p.m., Eastern Time|
|Tuesday, June 27, 2017||9:00- 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time|
|Wednesday, June 28, 2017||3:00 - 4:00 p.m., Eastern Time|
Please note that attendees must register in advance to attend one of these hour-long web-based sessions.
Please read the following instructions carefully to register for and participate in a session:
- Once you have chosen a date and time, please go to http://evicore.webex.com/.
- Click the Training Center tab at the top of the webpage.
- Find the date and time of the conference you wish to attend by clicking the Upcoming tab. All of the Provider Orientation Sessions will be named "Horizon BCBSNJ Molecular and Genomic Orientation Session."
Please note that all session times above are Eastern Time, however, WebEx may display Central Times.
- Click Register.
- Enter the registration information.
After you have registered for the conference, you will receive an email containing:
- The toll-free phone number and pass code you will need for the audio portion of the conference
- A link to the web portion of the conference
- The conference password
Please keep the registration email so you will have the link to the Web conference and the call-in number for the session in which you will be participating.
If you are unable to participate in a session at any of the times listed, you can obtain a copy of the presentation by contacting email@example.com. The presentation is in PDF format. If you need Adobe Reader, you can download it from adobe.com/products/reader/.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
1eviCore healthcare supports Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey in the administration of molecular and genomic testing services. eviCore healthcare is independent from, and not affiliated with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey or the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.