Introducing the Horizon Provider Self-Service Portal: a new way to update your demographic information
Having the most current and accurate provider information in our Doctor & Hospital Finder helps our members make informed decisions about getting the care they need. To make it easier for you to update your demographic information, we have developed a new online tool, the Horizon Provider Self-Service Portal.
Using this new tool you can quickly and conveniently make changes to your provider information displayed to your Horizon BCBSNJ and Horizon NJ Health patients:
- Add or delete office locations
- Update phone and fax numbers
- Manage practice limitations
- Manage areas of expertise for behavioral health services
- Indicate if you offer telemedicine services
How to access the Horizon Provider Self-Service Portal
Practices that can access the Horizon BCBSNJ plan central page on NaviNet®, can navigate to this new online tool. Simply,
- Log in to NaviNet.net and select Horizon BCBSNJ within the My Health Plans menu
- Select Provider Data Maintenance from the Workflows For This Plan menu
Note: only the practice’s NaviNet security officer can access the Horizon Provider Self-Service Portal.
If you don’t have access to NaviNet, we encourage you to register. Visit our Provider page and click Register within the provider Sign In window.
If you don’t have access to the Horizon BCBSNJ plan central page, access NaviNet and submit a request to have Horizon BCBSNJ added to your profile.
Please continue to email network terminations, TIN changes or practice name changes to EnterprisePDM@HorizonBlue.com.
Why accurate demographic information is so important
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires Horizon BCBSNJ to maintain accurate provider data at all times.
- To comply with the CMS requirement, if we cannot validate and/or we think your information is inaccurate, we will remove your information from our Doctor & Hospital Finder. This process is outlined in our Provider Directory Management administrative policy.
- You must comply with this administrative policy or it may result in your termination from Horizon BCBSNJ’s network(s).
If you have questions about your provider listing and would like assistance before submitting changes on the Horizon Provider Self-Service Portal, please call the following Physician Services team(s):
- Horizon Managed Care Network and/or Horizon PPO Network: 1-800-624-1110, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time (ET)
- Horizon NJ Health networks: 1-800-682-9091, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET.
- Behavioral health providers can also send an email to: BHNetworkRelations@HorizonBlue.com. Please include your name, NPI and county.
NaviNet® is a registered mark of NaviNet, Inc.