Changing How You Submit Demographic Updates
You are encouraged to self-report professional and practice information using CAQH ProView. By establishing, maintaining/updating and re-attesting the validity of CAQH profile information, you help us ensure that our provider files reflect the most accurate and current information.
We understand that there are some that don’t have access to CAQH and that some provider file changes cannot be performed via CAQH.
- Please email such provider file changes to EnterprisePDM@HorizonBlue.com
- Effective November 1, 2019, Horizon BCBSNJ will no longer accept ANY provider file demographic updates by fax.
As you know, it’s critical that the information in our provider files is accurate, current and complete. Inaccurate or incomplete information may cause problems and/or delays in the processing of claims, referrals and reimbursement and may result in a misrepresentation of your practice to patients and referring physicians searching our Online Doctor & Hospital Finder.
Visit Demographic Updates for more information.
NOT REGISTERED WITH CAQH?
To register with CAQH:
- Visit ProView.caqh.org/pr to self-register with CAQH. Upon completion of the self-registration process, you will receive a CAQH welcome email with your unique CAQH Provider ID number.
- Visit caqh.org, mouse over CAQH Proview and select Log In.
- Complete an online application (select Horizon BCBSNJ so that we can access your information) and then attest that the information is accurate and complete.