Maternity Support Program
This is a confidential program, available to UHC and Horizon members, is designed to provide personalized support to keep you healthy before, during and after pregnancy.
Participation is completely voluntary and without extra charge. You are encouraged to enroll within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, but you can enroll anytime before the end of the 33rd week. Contact Healthy Pfizer to enroll. As a program participant, you can call any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with any questions or concerns you may have. The program offers:
- Telephone access to a dedicated maternity nurse;
- Pregnancy consultations to ensure a healthy pregnancy;
- Support for any special health care need; and
- Customized education materials.
- Access to the Optum Healthy Beginnings mobile app which provides additional nurse support and resources to help you take steps toward a healthier pregnancy.