Healthy Pfizer is a comprehensive wellness program offering a variety of tools and resources, activity programs and rewards to encourage you and your family to take control of your health.
As an active employee, if you are eligible for any of the Plan options, you and your covered dependents are automatically enrolled in Healthy Pfizer. Participation in the program is voluntary and will not affect your Plan coverage or coverage amounts. Healthy Pfizer offers access to comprehensive wellness programs and coaching, as well as personalized tools and resources, such as:
- A Health Assessment to inform you about your current health status and alert you to potential risk factors;
- Healthy Pfizer incentive opportunities for participating in various activities;
- Virgin Pulse Point opportunities to earn raffles when you complete certain healthy activities such as nutrition, learning healthy habits, personal walking challenges and more. These points can be used for raffles toward a year-end prize drawing;
- A rewards page to give you a breakdown of the Healthy Pfizer activities you’ve completed, the Incentive Dollars you’ve earned and the activities you still have the opportunity to complete; and
- Condition Management, Lifestyle Coaching and other Support Programs. Remember: The Healthy Pfizer website is powered by Virgin Pulse. Be sure to register to start your personal wellness journey.
If you are eligible for Pfizer medical coverage and you are a Pfizer employee, employee’s spouse, or dependent child aged 18-26 these resources are available to you. If you enroll your domestic partner in Pfizer medical coverage and he or she does not qualify as a tax dependent according to IRC regulations, the value of Healthy Pfizer for your domestic partner’s coverage is taxable income to you.
Lifestyle Improvement, Health Condition Management and Support Programs
If you are facing certain medical conditions, the Pfizer Medical Plan and Healthy Pfizer offer support programs regardless of whether you select UnitedHealthcare or Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield as your Claims Administrator, you have access to all of the following services.
Lifestyle improvement programs include:
- Stress management.
- Emotional health.
- Weight management.
- Smoking cessation.
Condition management and support programs include:
- Diabetes management.
- Cardiac conditions.
- Maternity support and reproductive resource programs.
- Cancer resources and support.
- Bariatric resources.
- Autism advocacy.
- Transplant solutions.
- Treatment decision support.
As an active colleague, the cost of Healthy Pfizer is included in the cost of the coverage option you choose under the Plan. If you choose to engage in certain Healthy Pfizer activities throughout the year, your activity may reduce your monthly contributions.
Whether you are accessing the Healthy Pfizer website, participating in any of the Lifestyle or Health Management programs, or calling the toll-free number for Healthy Pfizer, all your personal health information will be treated as confidential and will only be used or disclosed in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and all Company policies prohibiting access to personal health information provided by you or your dependents. Healthy Pfizer program are managed by third-party vendors to further protect personal health information. Pfizer will be provided with only aggregated data for the purpose of performing program analysis.