Health Care For Recent College Graduates
Make sure finding affordable health insurance coverage is at the top of your graduate's “to do” list.
Recent health care reform changes affecting certain college graduates or graduates-to-be may extend their coverage under your policy to age 26, but it does not apply to everyone. And, it may not necessarily be the best choice for your family.
You want to be sure your son or daughter doesn’t lose the coverage they need to ensure they don’t skip seeking medical treatment when they need it because of the cost.
Your group administrator can help you understand your options to extend coverage under the new Affordable Care Act. But before you decide, be sure to compare our Individual health plans for cost and coverage. We offer a full range of affordable plans. Each offers coverage for hospital stays, emergency treatment, doctor visits, prescriptions and much more.
Horizon Basic and Essential EPO and EPO Plus plans offer these advantages:
- Cost-saving features that help keep premiums low.
- Health care services through the Horizon Managed Care Network.
- No Primary Care Physician (PCP) required and no referrals needed.
- $30 office visit copayment available with EPO Plus coverage.
Horizon Direct Access® plans offer these advantages:
- Comprehensive coverage that includes preventive care.
- Flexibility to use health care services through the Horizon Managed Care Network or go out of network.
- No Primary Care Physician required and no referrals needed.
- $30 copayment available for in-network PCP.