Oncology Care Manager Program
This program provides access to a dedicated registered nurse who can help you with your or an eligible family member’s cancer diagnosis.
Our free and voluntary Clinical Care Manager Program is open to eligible members and their family members who have a cancer diagnosis.
A dedicated oncology registered nurse will support and help you with medical care in collaboration with your doctor.
The Care Manager also:
- Provides education and information related to the member’s diagnosis and treatment
- Helps the member identify community and medical resources
- Guides members to Centers of Excellence for care
- Addresses emotional and psychological issues and makes appropriate referrals for support
- Provides information regarding palliative and hospice care, if needed
- Works with the member’s doctor and hospital to ensure an appropriate hospital discharge plan
- Educates the member on second opinion services through Pinnacle Care, as appropriate
How to EnrollMost members enrolled in the program are referred by their doctor. However, eligible members may also request Care Manager services.
Please call 1-888-621-5894, option 2, for information or to seek help from a Care Manager. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time.