Cancer Care Support
Each cancer patient is different, but they all share a common goal: being cancer-free.
When you’re facing a cancer diagnosis, juggling appointments and making medical decisions can be overwhelming. Your Horizon Health Guide can make it a little easier.
You can feel more empowered to make decisions about your care when you understand the disease and the medical and surgical treatment options for your specific type and stage. Your Horizon Health Guide will support you as needed, and can provide one-on-one education and counseling for:
- Understanding a new diagnosis
- Treatment options, including specialty drugs
- Day-to-day coping, including setting up appointments and preventive care reminders
- Help with concurrent health issues
- Custom clinical research options and follow-up
- Pain management and palliative care
- Recommendations on programs and services that may help you