Coping with health concerns can be time-consuming and complex. With so many choices, it can be hard to know where to look for trusted information and support. The 24/7 Nurse Line can give you peace of mind with:
- Immediate answers to your health questions anytime, from anywhere – 24 hours a day.
- Access to caring, registered nurses who have an average of 15 years of clinical experience.
- Trusted, physician-approved information to guide your health care decisions.
Choose appropriate medical care.
- Understand a wide range of symptoms.
- Determine if the Emergency Room, a doctor visit or self-care is right for your needs.
Understand treatment options.
- Learn more about a diagnosis.
- Explore the risks, benefits and possible outcomes of your treatment options.
Achieve a healthy lifestyle.
- Get tips on how nutrition and exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Learn about important health screenings and immunizations.
Ask medication questions.
- Explore how to save money on prescriptions.
- Learn how to take medication safely and avoid interactions.
Call the 24/7 Nurse Line any time for health information and support–all at no cost to you.
Online Resources – Chat with a nurse!
Finding reliable health and wellness information on the Internet can be challenging. But, with the 24/7 Nurse Line Chat, you can have an individual online discussion with a nurse and get the trusted information you want – all from your own computer. This service is available anytime you need it – 24 hours, every day, by signing in.
The 24/7 Chat is a fast, easy way to get answers to your health questions. You can have a live, individual online discussion with a health care resource about various health and wellness issues. Learn more about fitness, nutrition, common illnesses and conditions, prevention tips and much more. During your chat, the health care resource can display Web pages and suggest other helpful resources related to the topic you're discussing. At the end of the chat, you can request a transcript of your conversation and Web pages for future reference.
Sign in, mouse over Tools & Resources and click Overview. Then click on the Nurse Chat icon at the bottom right corner to chat with a health care resource.
For informational purposes only. Nurses cannot diagnose problems or recommend specific treatment. They are not a substitute for your physician’s care. The 24/7 Nurse Line services are not an insurance program and may be discontinued at any time. In the event of an emergency, please go to the nearest hospital or physician or call 911 or your local emergency services number.