My Health Manager
Horizon BCBSNJ gives members the tools they need to help manage their care.
Members can use My Health Manager, powered by WebMD®, to access their online personal health record, which automatically captures diagnoses, medicines and lab results from health care professionals. Members can self-report additional information to create a comprehensive record. This resource can be important when a member needs to access their medical history. My Health Manager will also recommend articles and videos from WebMD’s extensive library that relate to the member’s diagnoses.
Members also can use My Health Manager to take the Health Assessment, which identifies their health risks and generates a score based on that information. WebMD will recommend additional resources to help members improve their score and achieve their best level of health.
Digital tracking programs that members can use to set wellness goals also are available. Programs include:
- Conquer Stress: Aim for “low stress” on at least 21 of 28 days.
- Eat Better: Try to create meals that follow the federal healthy nutrition guidelines.
- Enjoy Exercise: Track physical activity with the goal of daily exercise.
- Feel Happier: See if identifying and participating in enjoyable activities improves mood.
- Lose Weight: Work toward a healthy weight goal slowly but steadily.
- Quit Tobacco: This multi-phased approach can help members quit smoking.
Horizon BCBSNJ members can access My Health Manager by signing in.
WebMD® is a registered trademark of WebMD, LLC. WebMD, LLC is independent from and not affiliated with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey or the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.