Specialty Rx Program for Infertility Treatment
Horizon BCBSNJ members who use certain prescription drugs associated with the treatment of infertility and want to use their in-network benefits to minimize their cost-sharing, are required to obtain these prescription drugs from one of the participating specialty pharmacies listed below. These pharmacies provide a high level of service along with prescription drug-specific education and support.
Specialty Pharmacy Contact List:
- Avella of Deer Valley, Inc: 1-844-841-5495
- Alexander's Twin Pharmacy: 1-877-750-7222
- CVS Caremark Specialty Pharmacy: 1-800-237-2767
- Glen Rock Medical Pharmacy: 1-866-888-3200
- Kraupner Pharmacy: 1-866-304-7979
- Mandell's Pharmacy: 1-877-252-0553
- Metro Drugs Hoboken LLC: 1-888-258-0106
- Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy: 1-800-424-9002
- Schraft’s 2.0 LLC: 1-855-724-7238
- Village Fertility Pharmacy: 1-877-334-1610
- Walgreens (Summit, New Jersey): 1-855-899-6014
- Not all plans cover infertility benefits. Refer to your policy documents or contact Pharmacy Member Services at the toll free number on the back of your Horizon BCBSNJID card for coverage information.
- Other prescription drugs not on the Specialty Fertility List should still be obtained through participating retail or mail-service pharmacies under your prescription drug plan to obtain in-network benefits.
- Specialty pharmaceuticals may be subject to medical necessity review.
- The list of specialty pharmaceutical drugs may be subject to change and may be updated periodically.