It's easy to pay your health insurance premium – the first time and every time
When it’s time to pay your health insurance premium, there are easy and convenient ways to do it — 24/7. Depending on your health insurance plan, Horizon BCBSNJ offers a variety of ways for you to make your payment.
Enroll in Auto Pay
Never miss a payment again by having your premium payment automatically deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit card on the same day each month. Enroll in auto pay through April 30, 2021 and receive a $15 generic e-gift card to use at one of over 200 retailers, including Amazon, Target and Starbucks.
- Click Payment Center.
- Click Enroll in Auto Pay.
After you sign up, you’ll receive an on-screen message confirming your enrollment.
What other ways can I pay?
- Pay online once signed in.
- Pay on the Horizon Blue app.
- Pay through automated IVR, 24 hours a day/seven days a week by calling 1-888-778-2005.
- Mail in your payment to the address on your bill.
- Pay at a MoneyGram® location. Horizon BCBSNJ’s MoneyGram code is 11967.
- Call 1-800-355-BLUE (2583), Monday through Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time (ET) and Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., ET, to speak with a Member Services representative.
Making your First Premium Payment
If you haven’t made your first month’s premium payment, you can pay your bill a few different ways:
- If you or a Sales Representative enrolled you through Get Covered New Jersey, then you can log into your Get Covered New Jersey account, select your active application, and click on Pay Now. When you pay this way, you can apply your payment before you receive your member ID card.
- Contact your broker or agent to make your payment.
- Call 1-800-355-BLUE (2583) to make a payment.
- Mail in your payment to the address on your bill once you receive it.
You must make your payment in full before your coverage will start. Once you receive your bill, you will need your invoice or member account number to make a payment. If you have an OMNIASM Health Plan or the Horizon EPO Advantage plan, you can find your member account number on your bill or member ID card.