Care from your home, 24/7
A year ago, you probably could have said you had never had a telemedicine appointment. Maybe you didn’t even know what it was. But in these unprecedented times, telemedicine appointments with doctors and other health care professionals have become much more common.
Not only are telemedicine visits more convenient, but you can feel more at ease knowing you can take care of a minor health problem without physically going into a doctor’s office.
With Horizon CareOnline¹, Horizon BCBSNJ works with American Well, a leader in telehealth, so you:
- Have 24/7 access to doctors, to get the care you need by video or phone in a convenient and confidential setting².
- Can be treated for common health conditions like colds and fever.
- Can speak with a licensed psychiatrist, psychologist or social worker by appointment from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., Eastern Time.
Talk to a Nurse
Get immediate answers to your health questions anytime, anywhere – 24 hours a day through the 24/7 Nurse Line.
- Call 1-888-624-3096.
- Chat through the Horizon Blue app.
- Sign in to our secure member web portal, HorizonBlue.com.
Horizon BCBSNJ is here for you when you need us. We want to make access to health care easy and convenient for you.
For more information, visit info.americanwell.com/where-can-I-see-a-doctoronline and HorizonBlue.com/members/tools-services/horizon-careonline.
¹Currently and through at least 90 days after the end of the public health emergency and State of Emergency as declared by Governor Murphy, members will not pay out of pocket when receiving care for covered services through Horizon CareOnline.
²Horizon CareOnline does not replace your relationship with the primary doctor or behavioral health professional you may see on a regular basis. You can get a record of your visit by secure email to share with your doctors.