Affected by Hurricanes Harvey or Irma?
If you’ve been impacted by Hurricanes Harvey or Irma, we are here to help. We can help you:
- Understand your benefits
- Find a doctor, hospital, dialysis center and other facilities
- Refill prescription medications, if you have pharmacy coverage through Horizon BCBSNJ
- Coordinate or transition your care
How to get help
If you don’t have your member ID card, you can sign in to Member Online Services to display your member ID card on your web-enabled mobile device or print a temporary member ID card. If you don’t have Internet access, please call Member Services at 1-800-355-BLUE (2583).
Your doctors and hospitals can also get your benefits information through NaviNet.net
- For emergencies, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital.
- For non-emergencies, call your doctor or use the National Doctor and Hospital Finder to find an in-network doctor, hospital or other health care professional.
- Bring your member ID card with you when you get care.