AbleTo Support Program
Everyone wants to live a healthy life – but dealing with the stress and anxiety that often accompany chronic health conditions and life-changing medical events can make reaching that goal harder than it should be. Talking about it can help.
When you feel better, you get better
Horizon BCBSNJ is working with AbleTo, Inc.’s team of health care professionals to offer support by phone or secure live video, at a time that works for you. It’s private, confidential and personalized – you don’t have to share anything you don’t want to. Our goal is to provide you with new tools to help you improve your overall health.
We’ll help you:
- Manage stress
- Improve your mood and outlook
- Set specific and achievable goals
- Overcome barriers to positive change
- Engage more fully in meaningful activities
- Set boundaries and improve time management
- Maximize physical recovery after a medical event
- Transition back to work after a leave of absence
- Improve communication with family and health care professionals
How the program works
Horizon BCBSNJ continually reviews medical information to identify members who may benefit from AbleTo. This program is included with your Horizon BCBSNJ plan, and there is no charge for participation.
If you are eligible for this program, you will receive a letter from Horizon BCBSNJ and/or a call from AbleTo to set up an initial consultation.
For more information about how you could benefit from AbleTo, call 1-844-330-3651, Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m., ET, and Saturday, between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., ET, to speak with an AbleTo Representative or visit AbleTo.com/horizon.