Treatment for Your Work-Related Injury
We’re here to help you get the care you need.
Your employer has chosen Horizon Casualty Services, Inc. (HCS), a subsidiary of Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, to manage your workers’ compensation claim. We carefully select the doctors, hospitals and other health care professionals in our network for their expertise treating work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Call HCS at 1-800-985-7777.
- Call the State of New Jersey Division of Risk Management at 1-609-292-3475.
You will pay NO OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS if you:
- Use medical services authorized by HCS.
- Fill your prescriptions using the ID card below at participating pharmacies, such as CVS Pharmacy, WalMart and most independent pharmacies.
You may be responsible to pay ALL OF THE COSTS if you:
- Use medical services not authorized by HCS.
- Fill prescriptions at nonparticipating pharmacies.
- Use the attached ID card for medications not prescribed by your State of New Jersey-authorized doctor for your work-related injury. If you use the ID card to fill a prescription not prescribed by your authorized doctor for your work-related injury, you may be responsible for reimbursing the State of New Jersey Division of Risk Management for the cost.
In an emergency, immediately call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room. Report your injury to your supervisor as soon as possible (within 24 hours).