My Health Manager
Horizon BCBS gives you the tools you need to help manage your care.
You can sign in to use My Health Manager, powered by WebMD®, to access your online personal health record, which automatically captures diagnoses, medicines and lab results from health care professionals. You can self-report additional information to create a comprehensive record. This resource can be important when you need to access your medical history. My Health Manager will also recommend articles and videos from WebMD’s extensive library that relate to your diagnoses.
You also can use My Health Manager to take the Health Assessment, which identifies your health risks and generates a score based on that information. WebMD will recommend additional resources to help you improve your score and achieve your best level of health.
Digital tracking programs that you can use to set wellness goals also are available. Programs include:
- Conquer Stress: Aim for “low stress” on at least 21 of 28 days.
- Eat Better: Try to create meals that follow the federal healthy nutrition guidelines.
- Enjoy Exercise: Track physical activity with the goal of daily exercise.
- Feel Happier: See if identifying and participating in enjoyable activities improves mood.
- Lose Weight: Work toward a healthy weight goal slowly but steadily.
- Quit Tobacco: This multi-phased approach can help you quit smoking.
Creating and maintaining a personal health record can help empower members to take control of their health, and improve communication and coordination with their doctors. The Personal Health Record tool is included with your Horizon BCBS health plan membership at no extra cost.
With the Personal Health Record tool, you can:
- Decide what information to store, who will have access to it, and under what circumstances the information may be used.
- Combine medical information from multiple sources into one accessible, secure location.
- Track lab test results and measurements such as weight, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Learn more about your health status and obtain objective medical information.
- Receive reminders for preventative care in a secure message center.
- Identify potentially harmful interactions and allergy risks.
- Print your health information to share with your doctors.
- The Personal Health Record tool is just one part of the robust My Health Manager suite available to Horizon BCBS members. My Health Manager is a personalized, secure and confidential resource powered by WebMD® that delivers content and tools tailored specifically to each individual’s health needs and interests.
Our Health Assessment tool is an easy, interactive way for Horizon BCBS members to answer questions, and get their personal health status and health score. The Health Assessment tool is included with members Horizon BCBS health plan membership at no extra cost.
After members complete the assessment, they’ll be guided to Horizon BCBS resources that can help them improve their health score and address any health risk factors. (Answers do not affect coverage.)
The Health Assessment tool can:
- Provide members with information about their personal health status, including a health score, and suggest actions they can take to improve their health and their score.
- Identify health risk factors and point to more information about the actions and issues affecting health.
- Match members with the right Horizon BCBS resources for their health needs, including stress, nutrition, weight management and emotional health tools.
- The Health Assessment tool is just one part of the robust My Health Manager suite available to Horizon BCBS members. My Health Manager is a personalized, secure, and confidential resource powered by WebMD® that delivers content and tools tailored specifically to each individual’s health needs and interests.
WebMD® is a registered trademark of WebMD, LLC. WebMD, LLC is independent from and not affiliated with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield or the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.