We found (1) results for “Address Change”.
Showing 1- 1 of (1) results
You cannot update your address using our member website or the Horizon Blue App. Instead, to request that we change the address we have on file for you, be sure to provide your name, member ID number and new address when contacting us below.
If you purchased your insurance directly through Horizon:
- Use our Email Us tool. Under Category, choose Enrollment;
- Fax your information to 1-973-274-4413; or
- Check the box titled Report Address Change and complete the information on your invoice when sending your premium payment by mail.
State Health Benefits Program (SHBP) and School Employees’ Health Benefits Program (SEHBP) members except for Rutgers employees:
Log into Benefitsolver, a tool of the SHBP/SEHBP via your MyNewJersey account. Rutgers employees must update their address and phone number directly with Rutgers.
Medicare Supplement members (other than SHBP and SEHBP members):
- Use our Email Us tool. Under Category, choose Enrollment; or
- Send a written request to: Horizon, PO Box 10138, Newark, NJ 07101
For other members with coverage through an employer not mentioned above: You may need to work directly with your employer’s benefits administrator or human resources department to update your mailing address. If you are not sure if this applies to you or if you need additional help, contact us through our Email Us or Chat tools. We will let you know if you need to contact your employer directly, or if we can make the change.
Was this helpful?