Skip to main content
Help Center FAQs

How can I get reimbursed for Horizon MyWay Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) expenses?

  1. Sign in to
  2. Click Horizon MyWay under My Accounts.
  3. For FSA expenses: Scroll down and click View More Activity. For HSA expenses: Click Go to Your Health Savings Account. For HRA expenses: Click Go to Your Health Reimbursement Account.
  4. Scroll down. Under "I Want To" (the blue menu on the left-hand side), click Get Reimbursed.

Was this helpful?

No votes have been submitted yet.

Last updated:

Aug 19,2022