Which tools can subscribers and dependents use?
Subscribers and dependents who are registered for an account have access to many online tools, such as:
- View claims
- View Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Update Coordination of Benefits
- Update your Primary Care Physician, if your plan requires a PCP
- Add or remove a Personal Representative
- View authorizations and referrals
- View, print or share member ID cards. Dependents will see their member ID card with the subscriber’s name and this note: This ID Card is the same for all members.
- Email Us
- And many more
Dependents CANNOT access the features listed below. Only the subscriber can access them.
- The amount that all members on the policy have paid toward the Family Deductible or Maximum Out-of-Pocket (MOOP)
- Payment Center, including the ability to pay or view premium information online
- Horizon MyWay®, including Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) information
- Paperless Settings
- Update Social Security Number
- Certain documents within Document Center, such as Tax Documents and premium documents
If you are the subscriber, “Subscriber” will be listed under your name. If you are not the subscriber, Spouse/Partner or Dependent will be listed.