These resources will assist you during the grant period by providing guidance on publicly announcing your grant award, keeping the Horizon Foundation informed about your grant activities, and submitting your final report.
The Horizon Foundation for New Jersey looks forward to working with you throughout your grant period.
- You will receive an official award email that will include instructions on how to access your Grant Agreement and Bank Authorization Form.
- You may also access your grant documents by logging into your Cybergrants account.
- Grant funds are directly deposited into an approved bank account within 45 business days of receiving the completed grant documents.
- Grantees are responsible for submitting a comprehensive Final Report on the results of their project. Your grant period dates are stated in your grant agreement letter.
- If you submit a new grant application prior to the end of the grant term, then a final report must be submitted at the same time as the new grant application.
- When submitting your final report, provide detailed outcomes for the measures indicated on your application. For guidance, please review our measurement requirements.
- Final reports are accepted online only. Sign in to access the final report form.
- Upon receipt of your completed grant documents, you will receive a Media Kit to assist you in promoting your grant. The Media Kit includes the Foundation logo, a sample press release, social media guidance and a storytelling toolkit.
- Refer to your grant agreement for additional guidance on acknowledging the Foundation during the grant period.
- Acknowledgement activities and details will be required as part of your Final Report.
If you have any questions, please contact your Program Officer.
Grant renewals are not automatic and cannot be guaranteed from year to year. Before applying for a renewal grant, contact your Program Officer to inform them of your plans to apply.
Grantees may apply for a renewal grant before the current grant period has ended. However, you are responsible for submitting a comprehensive Final Report on the results of the project supported by The Horizon Foundation grant. The report must be submitted at the same time as the renewal grant application.
If any part of your grant program has changed, you must contact your Program Officer.
Technical issues with the online application system are typically due to a cookie setting. The cookie setting must be on “low.” Please contact your own IT professional to find out how to change your setting. If you continue to experience technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.