Horizon NJ Health, a fully-owned subsidiary of Horizon BCBSNJ, is the leading Medicaid and NJ FamilyCare plan in the State of New Jersey. Horizon BCBSNJ offers a comprehensive array of services and health plans to over 700,000 members covered by public programs and provides services in all 21 New Jersey counties.
Government Programs focuses on the Medicaid and Medicare populations, serving the underserved, disabled and those individuals needing long term care services. The Medicare team primarily focuses on serving the aged (with some exceptions), and includes the Medicare Advantage, and Medigap or Medicare Supplemental programs.
- Horizon Medicare Advantage
- Horizon Medicare Blue Rx Standard and Horizon Medicare Blue Rx Enhanced
- Horizon Medicare Blue TotalCare (HMO SNP)
- Horizon Medicare Supplement
Horizon NJ Health, a fully-owned subsidiary of Horizon BCBSNJ, is the leading Medicaid and NJ FamilyCare plan in the State of New Jersey. With the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, Horizon BCBSNJ is taking on more responsibilities and expanding coverage in long term care. Horizon BCBSNJ currently offers the following public programs/plans:
- NJ FamilyCare (SCHIP)
- NJ FamilyCare ADVANTAGE (for uninsured children not eligible for NJ FamilyCare)
- Horizon Blue TotalCare (dual-eligible HMO SNP)
- Managed Long Term Care