We believe that mental and emotional health are just as important as physical health. That’s why Horizon Behavioral Health offers a full range of support and services to make sure you get all the care and support you need. Whether you or a loved one is dealing with daily challenges or serious conditions, we can help connect you with the right type of care.
Our network covers treatment for:
- Alcohol and substance use disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional health and wellness
- Family care and education
- Grieving after loss
- Serious mental illness
- Suicide prevention
- And more
Horizon Behavioral Health also provides educational information and tools to locate providers, community resources and support.
Taking Care of Your Emotional Health
Behavioral health services are available to you and your covered dependents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We’re here to help you:
- Get urgent access to the care you need.
- Find in-network behavioral health professionals and facilities including virtual and digital solutions.
- Coordinate care with all your doctors and caregivers.
- Get the follow-up care necessary to maintain treatment.
- Understand your behavioral health benefits.