Helping Our Members Stay Healthy — In Body and Mind
Applies to: Commercial markets
The daily demands of work, family and other responsibilities can create stress and anxiety, especially as we adjust to our current way of life. While these challenges can be difficult, getting help doesn’t have to be.
At Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Horizon BCBSNJ), we want to help our members and customers achieve their best physical and mental health. That’s why we are reaching out to our members to offer tips on how to stay connected, reduce stress and care for their health. We are also reminding members of the programs and services they may be eligible for, including:
Horizon Behavioral Health: Our dedicated care team is available 24/7 to work with eligible members, their family, caretakers and doctors to make sure they get the treatment and support they need, when they need it most. Eligible members can call 1-800-626-2212. The Horizon Behavioral Health program can connect members to care1, including:
- Individual and group counseling
- Crisis intervention and mental health treatment
- Online wellness and self-directed therapy tools
- Virtual doctor and therapy visits
- Treatment programs for Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
Horizon CareOnline&8480;: Members enrolled in fully insured plans, and many self-insured plans, have access to Horizon BCBSNJ’s telemedicine service. Eligible members can schedule a virtual visit with a health care professional for behavioral health conditions, such as anxiety, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), bipolar disorder and depression.
Help with alcohol and SUD: Members who need help can contact the following in-network provider organizations:
- Eleanor Health: Call 1-856-378-1368, weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Eastern Time (ET), or visit eleanorhealth.com/nj-locations.
- Workit Health: Call 1-609-474-0106, weekdays, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., ET, or visit workithealth.com.
- Kaden Health: Call 1-888-885-2336, weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5 a.m., ET, to speak with a live patient advocate, or visit kadenhealth.com.
Finding ways to help our members take care of themselves and their loved ones — that’s how Horizon BCBSNJ is here for our members, now and always.
1Prior authorization may be required for certain behavioral health care services.