If you are experiencing a behavioral health challenge, you don’t have to face it alone. Our Case Management Program is here to help you better understand your diagnosis and follow your doctor’s treatment plan.
This program may be right for you if:
- You are managing a behavioral health condition, such as depression, along with a serious or chronic medical condition, such as diabetes.
- Alcohol or substance use is negatively impacting your life.
- You have complex behavioral health conditions.
How We Can Help
Our Case Managers, who are licensed clinicians, can:
- Help you find and coordinate the right care for your needs.
- Develop a strong relationship with you and help manage and track your care with all of your doctors and other health care professionals.
- Help you get the most from your Horizon BCBSNJ benefits.
- Provide educational information to help explain and support your doctor’s treatment plan.
Some Behavioral Health programs may not be available to members of all employer groups. Refer to your summary plan description or call the number on the back of your ID card, if you are not sure if you qualify.