How We Can Help
Good health isn’t just physical. Horizon Behavioral Health provides a full range of help, support and treatment to help you take care of your mental and emotional health. Our goal is to support you and your family in an integrated approach — to address your behavioral health, physical health and social needs in a coordinated way.
Our team will help you get the support you need, including:
- Accessing urgent and/or virtual care
- Finding an in-network behavioral health professional or treatment facility
- Coordinating care with all treating doctors and health care professionals
- Getting the right follow-up care and support needed to maintain treatment
- Understanding your behavioral health benefits to get the most from your plan
The Horizon Behavioral Health network includes services for:
- Alcohol and substance use disorder
- Anxiety and depression
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional health and wellness
- Family care and education
- Grieving after loss
- Serious mental illness
- Specialty programs (OCD, first responder support and more)
- Suicide prevention
- And more
Welcome to Horizon Behavioral Health
This video explains the features and benefits of Horizon Behavioral Health. We see members enjoying their day‐to‐day lives and finding the support, tools and resources they need to improve not only their mental health, but their overall health as well.
Good health isn’t just physical. You deserve a healthy mind, too.
Welcome to Horizon Behavioral Health℠, your gateway to Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder resources. For the times you feel great and want to stay that way. And the times when you don’t and need more support. All covered by our health plans.
We’re here to help with:
- understanding your coverage.
- getting the most out of your benefits.
- coordinating and connecting your care.
- getting follow‐up support.
We’ll help you find trusted professionals and resources that fit your specific needs and goals. So you can easily access the care you need to keep living your best life. From preventive tools and assessments to proven treatment for more serious challenges.
Good health isn’t just physical. We’re here to help you and your family feel healthier overall.
Horizon Behavioral Health, Health and wellness for mind and body.
Whether you need help with day-to-day challenges like stress management, or more serious issues that need personalized counseling and treatment, we can help.
You may be able to visit with your behavioral health provider in person or virtually. It’s a convenient alternative to going to an office. Check with your provider.